MARTÍN MOLINA is a legal and economic firm born from the sum of efforts and knowledge of lawyers and economists, experts in bankruptcy law, in business and financial restructuring, in accounting management and advice for companies. We are convinced that the current problems and those of the future require a multidisciplinary approach, a complex approach in which professionals from different sectors must participate, with complementary angles of vision, which provide technical knowledge but also diverse experiences.
The mission of MARTÍN MOLINA is to be a reference for the Spanish business world and for those companies from other geographical areas that are interested in participating in the Spanish economy. Two decades of activity have given us a thorough knowledge of the business and industrial fabric, and a high capacity to analyze with quality the perspectives of our economy, trends and opportunities. We want to be, because we are qualified to be, the reference office for Spanish SMEs.
MARTÍN MOLINA is an office that is not satisfied with offering legal and economic services of high quality. The constant transformation of our environment encourages us to participate in training tasks for businessmen and managers, to share knowledge and bring new management tools to the company. But also to involve their managers in the most vibrant debates of this new world, which push us to modify our legal system with innovations that pose new challenges.
All the professionals that integrate MARTÍN MOLINA commit ourselves to respect the Spanish laws, the deontological Code of the Spanish Law, and the Code of Ethics of the lawyers of the European Union, and to comply with and keep the following principles and values that order our activity.
Excellence in the relationship with customers: Our commitment is that our clients feel unique, that our teams of lawyers and economists develop a work close to the client, with a personal service presided over by excellence, and the confidence that they can count on us at all times.
• Legal quality: The client is guaranteed maximum quality, legal rigor and accuracy in terms of all the services provided by MARTÍN MOLINA. The lawyers and economists of the firm will put at the service of our clients the necessary resources to develop the complementary tasks of investigation, verification and verification that are necessary.
• Integrity: Only legal services will be provided for the development of lawful activities in the country or jurisdiction where they will be developed.
• Continuous training: MARTÍN MOLINA is a firm committed to training, and therefore requires its lawyers and economists an individual commitment to lifelong learning in legal, economic, business and technological issues.
• Social Commitment: The lawyers and economists of MARTÍN MOLINA are guided by a commitment for the common good, and we develop them through participation in initiatives whose only interest is to improve public life and the individual development of people.
• Independence: MARTÍN MOLINA is a firm that undertakes to carry out its activity independently, without interference from third parties.